GoGettaz is an annual competition to identify innovative entrepreneurial ventures in the agri-food sector founded by young people (young, adult agri-food entrepreneurs, aged 35 and under) across the African continent.
The GoGettaz Competition launches on 21 May 2019. Go to www.genafrica.org to find out more. There’s much to see and learn. Even if you’re not planning to take part in the competition in 2019, we invite you to join this exciting community of GoGettaz entrepreneurs.
Complete the full online application by no later than 21 July at 12 midnight Central Africa Time (CAT). Please review the questions early in the process so you have enough time to prepare thoughtful responses. The application includes questions such as:
● “Give an example of your entrepreneurial mindset.”
● “How does your venture make money?”
● “Who are your main customers?”
● “Who are your main competitors?”
● “What are your biggest business challenges so far and how have you overcome them?”
Applicants must fill out each section of the application to be considered. Be sure to allow enough time to complete all sections.
Applicants must also film and submit a video pitch of no longer than three (3) minutes, answering the following questions:
● Who – Introduce yourself and your venture. What is unique about your story?
● What – Tell us what your venture or idea is. What is the potential?
● How – Describe your business model. How is it designed for success, and how is it innovative? Does it use any unique technology or approaches?
● Why – What inspires you about this work? What social impact could it have? What problem does it solve? What jobs does it create?
An expert jury will review all applications, considering criteria such as innovation, originality, scalability, and environmental sustainability.
Get a Quote
Get a free quote for your industrial or engineering business solutions, We are here 24/7.